Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday, February 22, 2013
 
Dr. Martens & Agyness Deyn

I love Dr.Martens, and im totally obsessed to my DR MARTENS 1B60 boot

Agyness' second collection with Dr.Martens inspired by Harajuku Girls of Tokyo, a unique and eclectic group known for their individual style: a mash-up of different trends, heavily influenced by British subcultures, notably punk and goth.  Agyness want the new collection will appeal to girls who are confident and have a strong personal expression of style and identity in the way that they dress and what this says about themselves.

Every person needs a pair of Dr.Martens 
Hope you have a happy Friday. xo
This is one of my Dr.martens, i like to make my Dr.Martens stay dirty, as it meant to be dirty, and it can match every outfit that you wear. I really like it for summer time, as I can wear any skirt or shorts , and just put on that, my whole outfit is done and looks good whatever the clothes that i put on.











I think this collection is too cute for me as im a hardcore person :p
check out the collection here 


2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! love these shoes :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , they are so lovely .
      thanks for your comment . x

      Delete