Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love


That's what we did when the first time we go out together after we knew each other for like 2 years ? Yeah, we went to hiking, and its the first time i went to hiking in my life. It's healthy , difficult, cold but fun. 

I always think its something between me and this 'weird' boy (since no boy ever bring me to such difficult sport), it must has something connecting us, as we never talk or msg to each other after we met, but we always bump into each other, always say hi to each other and keep going to have fun with self friends. Time by time.
We finally become together, becomes couples.

Sometimes it's hard, sad, maybe tough being with you.
but it's fun, crazy and happy most of the time.
I can be a real me when im with you, thanks for accepts how metal i am lol. how crazy i am, and how silly i am. Thanks for taking care of me always (like a kid), thanks for telling me that you love me always, as i do too.Maybe i really too moody and depressed sometimes, sorry that i pissed you off always, but you still love me like nothing happened.

Days with you are so exciting, as you never know whats going to be happen. lol
but i do like it, since we can solve all the problems every single time. 

There's lots of things to say how nice being with you, but the most important is 
I love you so much.

hope you guys have a happy Valentine's day too.

Love 
Yu
 
 
 
 

I Love You 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment