Sunday, March 24, 2013

Monday, March 25, 2013
im in love with red checked pattern & studs, and i think this is a great combination.

Food always makes my boy really happy , so i decided to make him a banana cake last week, it was the first time that i had made this and it was unbelievably delicious , i was really pleased with myself that i managed to make it and it tasted so great.
I'm such a good chef!;)

Designed salt can from shanghai street. Foreigner are always always mentioning kowloon as the dark side but they don't always know how much treasure is to be found there.

I went to play Baseball with my Boy for my birthday which was so much fun.
There is a saying that you can choose a wealthy man who is not handosome or a handsome man who is not wealthy. As money is not important to me i would always choose the latter. Happy to have my pretty boy!
The first sunny day after a long winter. But it was too sunny for me and I was without my sunglasses so my boy suggested i wore his Snow Goggles(here). They were great much better than sunglasses!

Nice birthday present from my boy, that's a big surprise to me, as i still can't believe that you remember
what i said randomly, and it's a really cool camera .

Nice meal treated by my dear Chloe, i think we have to start to count how many & different lamp chop
that we had. yeah , we are addicted to lame chop.

Lovely birthday cake from Beccsy, thanks MM for the stars, im so happy that you remember what i like
and sorry for my girls that i always disappeared or not attend the functions. But i  love you gals always . xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment