Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Let's Get Wet !

Monday, 16 July, 2013

Wearing : Bikini / H&M

Being invited by my best friend, I went to W hotel pool party last Saturday and it was great fun !
I & my best friend were super excited about this pool party, we prepared everything for the party, like what mark up we were going to wear, bikinis, outfits, and yea turned out its really great fun and we didn't even wanna leave ( actually we were late to the party for more than 2 hours , what a wasted !)
By the way, I dont't know how to swim, so I was scared at the beginning as everybody throwing the girls into the pool, but what is good about the pool is the depth only above the shoulder, so even you don't know how to swim you will be totally okay and enjoy the party.
Anyway, thanks Stef invited me to this great party! and i am so looking forward for next one !
Hope you guys had a great weekend too. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment