Monday, August 04, 2014

Hakuba - 1st day

Friday, 14 March 2014


Oh my god ! Couldn't believe how difficult to get on a flight everytime.
you couldn't believe what happened before I got to airport - I lost all my cards including ID card ! but luckily not my passport ~
so we were on the flight for both our very first time to JAPAN ! yeah !
The whole trip was the most amazing trip I ever had .
first time seeing snow , first time snowboarding , first time went to travel with my boy, first time in Japan, it just amazing !
Thanks my boy brought me to a beautiful place and show me all the 1st time ever in my life.
I finally have time to start to write about my Japan trip,
and hope you guys can share my happiness with my photos .
xx




OMG !! we are in Japan !


It's the most long journey I ever had before we are in Hakuba ,
we keep changing trains and trains , non stop !


The good thing is I have a strong bf XD





Finally he fell asleep .



This was how many trains we needed to take !!!

and OMG !!! snow!!!





Finally after more than 8 hrs travel , HAKUBA here we are !!!


I couldn't believe I was standing on snow !!





After an exhausted travel night and day ,
It's time to sleep .
night night
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment